Video footage: Two masked students play a large xylophone with mallets; students perform for a small audience outdoors, twirling flaming balls; two individuals in white coats work in a lab; a masked instructor speaks to students assembled for a small seminar class; individuals walk past the breezeway on Homewood campus, with the ornate, light blue Shriver Hall facade visible in the background; masked students paint in a studio class
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life